Poppytalk Handmade is a curated monthly-themed marketplace to showcase, buy and sell handmade goods of emerging design talent from around the world.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Thank You!

Hello everyone! Phew! It's been a mind boggling week going through all the amazing decisions, but I think we've finished the selection process. So if you haven't been contacted, please give me a shout. I hope I haven't missed anyone.

Thank you all for your submissions for the first Poppytalk Handmade (Virtual) Street Market. It was overwhelming the reponse and the decision process was so so hard and difficult to make.

As much as we liked everyone's work, we had to draw certain lines with categories and numbers.

I encourage many of you who were declined this round submit for the Holiday Themed (gift) one being held in November. if you're at all interested please check this blog for announcements soon on the plan.

We thank you again for your submission and wish you alll the best!

For those of you that have been selected, an animated banner should be up here over the weekend that you'll be able to save to your desktop to promote your table for the October Market. Once I have your images uploaded I'll be able to send you a link to your table once we have it live. You can then link the promotional banner to your table from your site.